Thursday, July 31, 2014

Do you wanna build a snowman?

As some of you may know- on the 1st of each month, I post a list of my 50 "favorite things".

Now- when I first started doing this (even on my old blog) I could come up with oodles and oodles of "things". Lately, though,  I have been having a REALLY tough time coming up with 50. It's not that I don't like 50 things. ..because who doesn't yearn for the fineries in life? But my goal is to be as authentic and real as possible and the "things" that I am loving on, like really loving on....aren't  tangible, material goods. They are people, places, experiences and thoughts (blogs).
At first I was like," whoa, I can't just list people's names!" "Oprah gives her favorite things away...how could I gift a PERSON?"
And then,  it hit me...I have plum darn grown up. Hmm.

Stay tuned tomorrow for my August list!
{BeBlessed} and have a GREAT night.

No comments:

Post a Comment