Saturday, July 5, 2014

The cheese stands alone...



Hey all!
I have MISSED writing! Wow.  Who would have thought that a break of a few weeks would impact the “normalcy” of a person’s psyche as much as it did?
I think that the “retrograde”…
{which is what I nicknamed it every time the Farmer and I had an argument. ;-)}
 has left us and energy is again aligned, so I will return to my site with my JULY FAVORITE THINGS!
 Photo
1.       America
2.       Jesus
3.       My boys ;-)
4.       The Farmer
5.       The Lego Movie       

6.       Amazon Prime Music { Galaxy users…THIS feature is RIDICULOUS! Say goodbye to your iTunes}
7.       Headbands and turbans from SheDoesJustice.com
8.       My new journaling Bible
Displaying 20140705_110701.jpg.
9.       SheReadsJustice.com {great online studies and BEAUTIFUL study packs that come with bonus pretties}
10.   Mandisa!!! – Who doesn’t want to wake up and DANCE to “Goodmorning!” ?
11.   Gel Nail Polish
12.   Gel Nail Polish that I can do at home with my OWN UV lamp.
13.   SUNSHINE
14.   Mercy
15.   Young Living Essential Oils. ALWAYS. FOREVER. THE BEST. {www.youngliving.com distributer 1401485}
16.   Summer Rain
17.   Sodus Bay
18.   My parents
19.   Washi tape
20.   Summer learning
21.   The Mid-West and my family that lives there!
22.   MyDisneyExperience.com
23.   Carol Tuttle and Dressing Your Truth {dressingyourtruth.com}
the turband AND the sunnies
24.   WHITE D&G sunglasses. {simply deLICIOUS}
25.   The Stars and Stripes
26.   Short hair {it may be a BIT too short at the moment…but MAN is it easy in the summer}
27.   ColorME temporary hair color.
28.   Zulily {my very 1st experience with this amazeball company has now turned in to 4 experiences.}
29.   SimpleAddiction.com   {CHEAP but QUALITY  accessories}
30.   New Planner year starts in July! {I use The Well Planned Day planner from HEDUA.com for schooling. I am going to explore a NEW style of daily planner this year!- I just haven’t chosen one yet.}
31.   My ANNIVERSARY!
32.   Starbucks French Roast Coffee
33.   Pretty mugs to drink said coffee
34.   Mr. Sketch scented markers
35.   New York State Parks
36.   Lake Ontario
37.   Summer Breeze
38.   Fresh Produce
39.   Natalie Grant's new album
Displaying 20140705_110948.jpg
40.   My POOL
41.   Knowing that I have taught my 2 older children to swim enough that we can enjoy the pool all day with just my supervision.
42.   Th1nk lifechange bible studies. A great way to spend in daily study
43.   Vacation Bible School! (I LOVE me some VBS)
Photo: Created my own VBS curriculum this year! ALL are welcome! PreK- 6th grade- and any teen helpers may contact me as well!
It is going to be AMAZING!
#daniteeple@gmail.comDisplaying 20140705_110714.jpeg
44.   Baby turtles hatching
45.   Fishing
46.   Disney Snow White inspired engagement ring. WHERE was THIS when we got ENGAGED???
47.   Knowing that I will be spending Christmas at the Magic Kingdom helps me sleep at night. ;-)
48.   The Disney Company for continuing to bless my family with special things.
49.   My husband…have I mentioned him yet?Goodness, I love that man.

5and for the BIG CHEESE:     V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

{{beBlessed and have a GREAT weekend!}

No comments:

Post a Comment