Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wild Geese that Fly with the Moon on their Wings...


Happy October 1st!

Without further ado...here are my OCTOBER favorite things! 

Orange  goodness I love this color
Pumpkin Spice is there ANYTHING that tastes better than pumpkin spice?
Candy Corn why not ingest artificially colored blobs of pure sugar?
My Philip's birthday! What a celebration it is each year.  I ADORE all of my children, but this birth story has a bit of a twist. Look for a future post. ;-)

Apples in abundance
calm  it is SO nice when all of the tourists go away.
crisp night air
mudlove These bracelets are so awesome.  I have been wearing my "act justly" bracelet for a bout a year now, It looks as good as it did the day I got it AND they have a bunch of new workds, verses and customization options.  Check them out! www.mudlove.com
Displaying 20141001_141752.jpeg
Very Best Supply Company hi-lighting pencils- I use them for everything, but they are SUPER great for Bible hi-lighting.

tall boots...need I say more?
Giant Gorgeous Mums
Costumes...the countdown has begun.
Displaying 20140918_074941.jpeg

Thieves oil blend fight the flu the NATURAL WAY! (YoungLiving #1401485)
dark nail polish...YEAH DADDY!

Community:  I can not express the importance of this word.  Of this concept. we were created to live and thrive together.  There is no greater joy than participating and building a community of and for Christ.

Converse: always have been and always will be a Chuck Taylor fashionista

Thrive Moms-  Warrior retreat 11/8/14-  it's free.  Register now.  www.thrivemoms.com
Check out the marketplace on the website as well!

The Story of Marriage by John and Lisa Bevere I had the PLEASURE of meeting Lisa at a Women of Faith event last month.  She is one fierce Mama and her testimony is just as intense.  This book, written by her AND her husband takes a new and improved approach to creating, maintaining and sustaining a Good, Biblical and Happy marriage. get it. read it. love it.
LOGOS Bible software i am obsessed. seriously- OB-SESSED. {donations accepted so that I can purchase my OWN access to this amazing program  :-)  }

Guilty Television  Do I need to elaborate?  With October comes the season premiers of just about...EVERYTHING. I don't watch much television, but when I do...it's good stuff. Am I willing to admit WHAT I watch?  nope! :-)

Farm Bureau I can not advocate enough for this amazing organization.  Our county annual meeting is at the end of this month. If  you are a member and live in Wayne County, PLEASE join us on October 25th.  If you are not a member...JOIN. (email me for details)

Cider

Papermate inkjoy pens  I LOVE fun colored pens.

Xyron Sticker maker ya'll this thing is riDICULOUS!

Erin Condren Planner NO ONE has come close to the amazement of the EC planner.  I am on my 4th one! I can't believe that I have FINALLY found an organization system that #1-works, and #2- I haven't gotten bored of!
Displaying 20141001_142057.jpegDisplaying 20141001_142515.jpeg

fall decorations

$5 couches YES, you read that correctly. Long story short:  put a reserve on your stuff if  you don't want the auctioneer to sell it for 5 bucks! (Cute baby is worth WAY more!)
Displaying 20140926_093515.jpeg
Coconut Nectar This is a new sweetener option for me.  All natural- a bit sweeter than honey, thinner than honey - more like the texture of maple syrup.  I have used it on pancakes, on oatmeal, in tea and whenmaking granola bars.
Tazo decaf chai latte in a box
"meet me at Starbucks" movie  go to youtube, search "meet me at Starbucks", watch it, love it.
apple pie  need I say more?
Starbucks soy Chai tea latte with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice 2 pumps of vanilla order it just like this.  you WILL thank me.


{beBlessed} and have a GREAT month!

No comments:

Post a Comment