Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Everybody's workin'for the weekend

"You want a piece of my heart?
You better start from the start
You want to be in the show?
C'mon baby, let's go"... (guitar riff.....awesomeness)

Are you singing it now????

This week is both never ending and flying by.  I feel Iike there aren't enough hours in the day to get my many tasks done...yet, the weekend seems like a mirage in the distance!

Anyone else feeling this way?

I have the Dude's report card due this week, amongst other home-school "business" that needs to be filed,  his Chuck E. Cheese birthday party on Saturdy, Palm Sunday, Holy Week, Phantom of the Opera Education stuff, Easter and THEN...A surprise trip to Lancaster, PA to Sight and Sound with an additional SURPRISE adventure after that! I hate to wish the days way, but I AM EXCITED for the end of the month!

So, as I sit here writing...while I should be finishing an IHIP, -kiddos playing sweetly, I wonder.
I wonder if Jesus wished the days away.
I wonder if He wanted "it" to be done with...get on with it....stop worrying about it.
For it to be...finished.

My guess...is no. He loved us all so much, that although He knew what had to happen,  He wanted to teach us and show us as much as He could,  before dying for us on the cross.

I am going to redirect my thoughts, get excited for the little things...like painting Easter eggs with my kiddos in about 10 minutes.

Looking at the big picture...we are not here for long. Our babies don't stay babies forever and we need to enjoy EVERY second.

{beBlessed} and have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment