Saturday, April 5, 2014

Raindrops on Roses and whiskers on kittens...

So, I thought that I would change it up a bit and share a list of my 50 favorite things...as of, right now...April 5, 2014. I may do this monthly, as I am always discovering new and amazing things. I will list my 50, elaborate a bit if applicable,  share a few pictures if I have them, include links if I can and then you all can ask me questions about any of them, if you like.
I think that you can learn a lot about someone just by knowing the things that he or she may like. So...here we go

1. Jesus
2. My babies
3. My awesome husband
4. my dog...I mean, how can she NOT be one of my favorite things?
5. My church. ..not the building- the PEOPLE
6. Gel nails
7. Blonde hi-lites
8. HEDUA.COM- AMAZING homeschool resources, magazine, planners...love love love
9. Instagram
10. Naptime Diaries naptimediaries.com
This little company is AMAZING. A girl,  her Pastor husband, 4 kids, artsy, prints and journals!!! LOOK at her stuff. LOVE IT ALL!
11. Candace Cameron Bure...her book Balancing it All, the way she is raising her kids, her marriage, Dancing with the Stars...come on now,  who DOESN'T love DJ Tanner????
12. Mary Kay eye cream
13. Young Living Lavender. ..well YL anything.  Www.youngliving.com  I am member number 1401485
14.coffee....Starbucks,  more specifically
15. Dried cranberries
16.YOGI chai
17. Writing in journals
18. "The Story"
19. VeggieTales. .. All of them. All the time. "If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey..."
20. She Does Justice. Another amazing woman. Clothing, accessories and mugs. ..With intention, purpose and cause.
21. Frozen
22. Idina Menzel..or Adele Dazeem...whichever way you say it...she is the bomb dot com.
23. Frozen....come on...you ALL know how amazing it is.
24.Walt Disney World. ..My 2nd home.
25. Spring Scarves
26. 1plus1plus1equals1- homeschool resources. Awesome lady who shares EVERY THING she creates just to bless others! How awesome is that?
27. GoFish. ..particularly  the "Gotta Move" album.
28. Purple
29. Ice cream
30. Rachel Hackenburg and her book writing to GOD: 40 DAYS OF PRAY ING WITH MY PEN.
31.GMA deals and steals...seriously. ..MAJOR DISCOUNTS on awesome stuff
32. Perfect Fit Jeans
33. Glitter Ballet flats
34. Cardigans
35. Massage
36. Barnes and Noble
37. Mike Huckabee and his Learn Our History DVD'S
38. Marvel Comics
39. Lent
40. My Galaxy S4...this phone is amazing...I am writing this blog on my phone!
41. Zenni Optical...cool spectacles,  with prescription,  great price!
42. Painting
43. Andrew Lloyd Weber
44. My Drama Ministry
45. Alex and Ani
46. Popcorn
47. Mud
48. Spring
49. Homeschool
50. Easter

I will answer ALL questions...If you have them.

{beBlessed} and have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment