Monday, April 14, 2014

Neglect...

I have neglected my blog over the course of the last week.
I can justify it though.  I have had a CRAZY week. The craziest portion being: 10 kids plus my 1 year old at Chuck E. Cheese for the Dude's 6th birthday. Super fun, super easy AND quite reasonable, cost-wise.
What I can't believe, however, is that the sweet, chubby faced cherub that made me a mother...is SIX!
WHERE has the time gone?
I was joking with him today...recapping my LONG EXCRUCIATING labor  [28 hours, 4 hours pushing] "at this time, 6 years ago, I was...vomiting from pain! "
He would laugh.
But, tomorrow, at 12:48 pm, the moment I became ME, 6 years ago will be celebrated.
In all 100% honesty, my greatest role ever has been "Mommy" -and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Her children arise and call her BLESSED"

I am SO blessed.

{beBlessed} and have a GREAT night.

No comments:

Post a Comment