Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The heart of David and me...

So, I have been working through Beth Moore 's Bible study on David. Prior to this study, my personal knowledge of the Great King was pretty limited. I knew of some of his struggles as he came into leadership. ..I obviously saw into his soul through the Psalms, but I FEEL as if this study is beginning to show me his HEART.
I have such an affinity for this young man, most notoriously known for his slaying of the giant Philistine,  Goliath. He is opening up little corners of my heart that I didn't know were there,  and is helping me to focus my living,  keep my prayers intentional and living my best {blessed} life.
I am so thankful for God leading me to this study. He knows what our soul needs...we just need to listen.

Before I head to bed, I want to share another blog that I have been enioying.
Www.kristinnicoleblog.com I love her entry from today.  (March 25) Though her heart has been grappling with incredible loss and sadness, she "gets it". Though we have never met, I feel a connection with her and she is pretty awesome.

Well...hopefully there aren't too many typos. ..This is my 1st post using the blogger app on my S4. :-)

beBlessed and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment